Asbury Wilson Hall Renovation
Owner: Asbury Methodist Village
Size: 25,000 SF
Location: Gaithersburg, MD

Asbury Methodist Village has served as a non-profit organization providing community care facilities for people ages 65 and older for over 75 years. The Asbury facility began during the 1920s on a 124-acre dairy farm referred to as “Rolling Acres”. The original main structure, Wilson Hall, was planned and built between 1923 and 1926. This project involved the historic renovation of Wilson Hall, which now serves as the Administration Building for the campus.

Slide 0Slide 1Slide 2
FacebookLinkedInTwitter