Under direct supervision of the Project Manager, responsible for setting up and tracking all project documents. Interpretation of plans and specifications required. Assist project team with project scheduling. Overall assistance to the Project Manager.
Principal Areas Of Responsibilities
- Assist Project Manager in the review of design information and assist in the development of scopes of work.
- Perform quantity surveys and review design submissions for design coordination and constructability issues.
- Coordinate and assist in receipt of all project permits.
- Responsible for all submittal duties.
- Assist in project scheduling.
- Assist in the processing and tracking of request for information (RFI’S).
- Assist in the Project Manager with cost tracking.
- Participation in project client meetings.
Specific Requirements And Expectations To Meet Responsibilities
- In the performance of duties ensure compliance to corporate policies and procedures.
- Coordination of project documents.
- Under the supervision of the Project Manager, develop log, schedule, track and coordinate all project submittals. Distribution of submittals to project team members.
- Under the supervision of the Project Manager, attend and participate in weekly client meetings.
- Set up and track project documents.
- Assist the Project Manager in field inspections for the installation of equipment and components in the field, assuring compliance with the contract documents, project quality control program, and project safety plan.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under the supervision of the Project Manager.
Knowledge And Skill Requirements
Technology Skills: Planning and Scheduling, Cost Control, Production/Productivity.
Leadership Skills: Mastering Communication, Time Management.
Computer Skills/Office Productivity: Windows (Intermediate), Word (Intermediate), Excel (Intermediate), Scanner, Outlook (Intermediate).
Field Equipment Skills: Survey Instruments (Level, Transit, Distance Meter), Measurement Instruments, Engineering/Architectural Scales.
Safety and Standard Certifications: OSHA 30 hours, First Aid Certification, CPR, Land Disturber Certification, SHA E&S Training (Green Card Course).
Operations Management: PROCORE (Intermediate)
Requires a bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Construction Management. 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the field. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.