Under the direction of the Superintendent and/or Assistant Superintendent, responsible to assist in monitoring activities at construction sites. Works to ensure construction progresses as scheduled and contract specifications are adhered to. Documents job wide safety violations, and job–wide quality control. Inspects construction site daily using developed checklist’s (safety and quality control). Takes daily photos of the installed work, and works with occupants to ensure coordination with trade contractors, suppliers, and if applicable facility user’s schedule. Principal Areas Of Responsibilities
- Complete Henley daily project reports – collect all subcontractors daily reports, verify crews/manpower.
- Assist in all project layout and dimensional accuracy.
- Works with trade contractors on deliveries of materials.
- Quantity surveys/ordering self perform materials
Specific Requirements And Expectations To Meet Responsibilities
- In the performance of duties ensure compliance to corporate policies and procedures.
- Under the supervision of the Superintendent and/or Assistant Superintendent, assists in the scheduling of all work activities for craft personnel to ensure completion dates are met while adhering to budget guidelines.
- Under the supervision of the Superintendent, Assistant Superintendent and/or Project Manager ensures proper maintenance of job site record documents.
- Document daily construction progress and information using daily reports.