Silverbrook Elementary School
- OwnerFairfax County Public Schools
- ArchitectRebecca L.G. Bostick Architects Inc.
- LocationFairfax Station, VA
- ServicesGeneral Contractor
- DescriptionThe Silverbrook Elementary School project includes four, one-story additions, varying in size, around the existing school. Work involves the renovation and renewal of the existing school building, including new HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems, doors, windows, finishes, sprinkler system, roofing and site work.
All work will be completed in phases allowing for continued occupancy of the existing building during construction.
To protect the students and staff’s health and enhance the learning environment, the new school has been designed with CHPS (Collaborative for High Performance Schools) criteria in mind and will achieve the CHPS designed status upon completion.